Jacobs Construction Manager (Water Conveyance) in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
We are looking for a professional Construction Manager to add to our team in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Join our PMCM West team and work alongside our technical experts to provide contributions to the development of new techniques and standards. Help our team grow by mentoring the early, intermediate and associate professionals while leading a team in completion of our construction work in accordance with projects and client specifications.
Grow your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, flourish, and succeed.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Minimum experience of 10 years as construction manager of pipeline projects, that includes water conveyance and sewer pipeline projects. Specifically, Ductile Iron pipe with diameters of 16 and 20 inches, as well as RCP sewer line 36 and 48 inch diameter.
• Capable of performing a broad cross-section of complex technical and administrative activities requiring extensive experience and specialization in Contract Compliance, Quality Control (QC) and Quality Assurance (QA) inspection of public works projects and related construction work
• To be able to maintain or prepare a variety of document control records, including daily/weekly progress reports, material accounting records, change orders, RFI, submittals, and record drawings
• An understanding of the administrative, contractual, financial, and business aspects of construction operations is required.
Ideally, you’ll also have these qualifications:
• Experience in construction of public work projects that may include water/wastewater facilities, pumping stations, pipelines, and related projects.
• A Bachelor of Science degree in civil engineering or CM is desired.
• Certified Construction Manager (CCM) is desired.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) and supplemental language (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf) .
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.