Jacobs Inside Sales Professional in Arlington, Virginia
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
We’re seeking an Inside Sales Coordinator to work with Jacobs Strategic Consulting team. Are you organized, accountable and energized about deliverables? In this role you’ll collaborate with operations and sales staff to provide professional marketing services. You’ll produce strategically focused, professional-looking qualifications documents such as proposals, presentations, and statements of qualification. Your drive to discover solutions alongside a world class team of Sales professionals will allow you to explore and implement your creative ideas and innovations.
As an Inside Sales Coordinator, you’ll be an integral part of Jacobs’ sales organization, working with other members of the team on a variety of activities, ranging from proposal support, growth initiatives, conference thought leadership support and marketing to position Jacobs for success. You will also support the Sales Director with sales metric reporting and analysis, sales process approvals, coordination with multiple teams to set conference goals, award submission goals, and white paper goals, track and maintain budgets for industry memberships and sponsorships.
Pave the way for your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we’re partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you’ll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Bachelor's degree preferably in a business, journalism, English, marketing, communication, technical, OR 5+ years of relevant proposal coordination experience in lieu of degree
• At least 2 years of relevant experience developing and coordinating proposals, presentations, and related sales or business development deliverables
• At least 1 year of recent experience using Adobe Creative Suite
Ideally, you’ll also have:
• Advanced English writing, editing and proofreading skills, with an eye towards sales messaging, themes, proposal aesthetics, quality, and content
• Strong research and market analysis skills to facilitate development of optimal communications pieces
• Able to support sales and growth teams as needed with submittals and material development to help drive the sales, marketing, proposal process.
• Able to coordinate the production of presentation material and enhance graphically
• Able to manage multiple tasks concurrently and engage with various stakeholders/reviewers
• Able to perform QA/QC on documents to include technical, grammatical, and formatting
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (mandatory) and Adobe creative suite including In-Design (preferred)
• Experience producing graphics for proposals, sales, and marketing material (preferred)
• Proficiency in CRM software (Sales Force) (preferred)
The ideal candidate will possess and demonstrate the following skills and knowledge:
• Previous experience within an engineering, architectural, or construction company preferred
• Self-starter; able to work independently and work well under deadlines
• Be a collaborative team player and establish rapport with others
• An ability to work in a fast-paced environment preferred
• Strong organizational qualities
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) and supplemental language (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf) .
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.