Jacobs Interior Designer in Arlington, Virginia
The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client’s local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
Jacobs is actively searching for qualified candidates for a potential Interior Designer position in the Arlington, VA, Denver, CO, Baltimore, MD, St. Louis, MO and Dayton, OH areas.
As a Designer-Interiors, candidate would be contributing as a team member, working with a senior designer to developinterior environments that enhance organizational performance and achieve the client’s business objectives utilizing bestpractices, and creative design solutions.
- Works independently under general supervision and leads sections of an interior design project with end productthoroughly reviewed for accuracy and completeness
- Understands procedures and offers improvements or solutions to project objectives
- Assists the design team in the implementation of the project process including programming, space planning, conceptualdesign, design development, and construction documents
- Participates in client meetings and may present an aspect of the design to the client
- This level is able to field questions from contractors on areas of the project they have participated or led and work withmanufacturers to clarify expectations
This position is contingent upon contract award.
Qualifications - External
-TS/SCI Clearance required
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD and 3D visualization tools required
- Strong graphic presentations skills with proficiency in Creative Adobe Suite applications
- Familiarity with design process, including FF&E related tasks
- Capability to work in a team setting with good collaboration skills
- Solid presentation abilities
- Qualified candidates need to provide work samples or a portfolio as part of their overall application.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Primary Location United States-Virginia-Arlington
Other Locations United States-Missouri-St. Louis, United States-Maryland-Baltimore, United States-Ohio-Dayton, United States-Colorado-Denver
Req ID: BI 0003XO