Jacobs Strategic Operations Analyst (Active TS SCI) in Arlington, Virginia
Strategic Operations Analyst (Active TS SCI)
“Jacobs National Security Solutions (NSS) provides world-class IT network and service management capabilities; cutting edge cyber threat awareness and cybersecurity solutions; innovative web- and software applications development; and advanced data analytics for major clients in the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, and Federal Civilian Agencies.
Our forward thinking solutions deliver an integrated approach to IT network design and management, full lifecycle IT service management, IT service delivery, asset management, logistics and procurement, and vendor management. We leverage the expertise and passion of our employees to conduct identity and access management, penetration testing, and vulnerability assessments for our nation’s most closely guarded agencies and networks. Our Cyber Security Operations Centers ensure safe, effective network operations for Federal clients while our data scientists are helping stop illegal acts before they can endanger Americans or our way of life.
Jacobs promotes a culture of operational excellence to create a safer, smarter, and more connected world while upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity.
We continue to thrive and need your talent and motivation to help propel us farther, faster.”
Jacobs is seeking a Strategic Operations Analyst to support their customer in the Arlington, VA area.
The individual will:
- Develop plans and guidance documents to implementation national policy requirements
- Apply expert knowledge in RF and data communications systems to advise customer on the development of technical approaches to meet current and emerging requirements.
- Analyze and evaluate current operations, procedures, policy and requirements and make recommendations and plans to meet strategic mission objectives
- Author briefings, technical reports and strategy papers for senior leaders
- Establish vendor relationships and knowledge of emerging technology solutions
- Develop requirements documents, project plans, produce CONOPS and related system development documentation.
- Support system procurement, testing and operational deployment activities.
- Participate in activities to ensure knowledge creation/sharing and integration within and across the work program as appropriate. Collaborate and review technical products.
Must have an Active TS SCI clearance.
BS degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of fifteen (15) years of direct experience or MS degree from an accredited college or university and thirteen years of experience or Ph.D. degree from an accredited college or university and nine (9) years of direct experience.
- 15 years of progressive, relevant experience in RF and data communications systems technologies.
- Expert knowledge in continuity and emergency communications systems, network architectures, security and encryption protocols and standards.
- Knowledgeable of EMP effects, standards and protective measures.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a team environment.
- Position requires strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and MS Project
- 10 years experience with Homeland Security and Critical Infrastructure Protection programs
- Hands on experience with EMP shielding
- Experience managing IT or telecommunications projects from conceptualization, design and development to system operations requiring certification and accreditation.
- Telecommunications Industry background
- Mobile device security
- PMP Certified
General Office environment. The work environment is fast-paced and sometimes involves extreme deadline pressures. The nature of the work requires a high degree of teamwork and cooperation with other members of the staff as well as individuals across the Company and Customers.
Most work will be done at a desk or computer.
Equipment and Machines
General office equipment including PC/laptop, Fax, Copiers, Shredder, Printers, Telephone, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
Attendance is critical at all times. Needs to be available to work overtime during critical peaks and be available to meet last minute requests for overtime should the situation occur.
Other Essential Functions
Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others
Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation
Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing
Must be well-organized with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
Must work well under pressure to meet deadline requirements
Must be willing to travel as needed
Must take and pass a drug test and background check
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Primary Location United States-Virginia-Arlington
Req ID: I2S000317