Jacobs Water Treatment Market Leader in Atlanta, Georgia
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we’re not just building structures, we’re helping our clients innovate and grow by designing, engineering, and executing the construction of their projects that are shaping our world.
We're looking for an experienced and collaborative Water Treatment Market Leader who will build strategic business partnerships and deliver high profile projects with key municipal clients in Georgia. As the Water Treatment Market Leader, you will need to understand client organizations and processes, develop and maintain consistent relationships at all organizational levels, and work to ensure that Jacobs is the consultant-of-choice for our clients. You'll be able to leverage your people management skills to optimize your team’s performance and consistently deliver high-quality technical solutions for our clients. Bring your project management experience, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced consulting environment, and technical expertise and we’ll provide you with exciting and challenging opportunities to help you grow professionally over the remainder of your career.
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing:
• Work with various clients to deliver water treatment design projects. Serve as SME or External PM on key water projects.
• Mentor junior staff in all areas of development
• Collaborate with our sales team to develop a Water Market Growth Strategy that delivers leading-edge technology solutions for our clients while also actively diversifying and expanding our client base.
• Lead design delivery of key water treatment design projects
• Serve as SME and in a QC role for key water treatment projects
• Demonstrate leadership by example with integrity and candor and in support of Jacobs Culture of Caring work environment.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• B.S. or M.S. degree in related engineering or applicable discipline
• 10 years of progressively responsible Project Management experience with Water/Wastewater treatment and Conveyance projects and municipal consulting
• Strong understanding of project delivery tools and metrics, and a proven history leading project delivery teams to successfully meet client expectations
• Attributes that include excellent oral and written communications, self-motivation, team-oriented work practices, strong data analysis and technical problem solving, and a strong organizational approach.
• Proven track record in developing and maintaining strong client relationships that result in the creation and procurement of new and repeat consulting work.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) and supplemental language (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf) .
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.