Jacobs Performance Analysis - Reporting Manager in Bristol, United Kingdom
Critical Mission Solutions
Your mission is our mission.
We're invested in you and your success. Everything we do - whether Aerospace, Defense, Intelligence, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Nuclear, Automotive, or Telecommunications - is more than just a project. It's our challenge as human beings, too. That's why we bring a thoughtful and collaborative approach to every one of our partnerships.
It's our promise to challenge the status quo as we redefine how to solve the world's greatest challenges, and transform big ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed –today and into tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow, and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Our Critical Mission Solutions business – we are invested in you and your success. Everything we do - whether Aerospace, Defence, Intelligence, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Nuclear, Automotive, or Telecommunications - is more than just a project. It is our challenge as human beings, too. That is why we bring a thoughtful and collaborative approach to every one of our partnerships.
It is our promise to challenge the status quo as we redefine how to solve the world's greatest challenges and transform big ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
About the opportunity:
The role of the Performance Information and Analysis function is to provide self-guided and measured insight into the performance and forecast of the HPC Project, to support timely management intervention and decision making by considering all relevant cross-project information. It is also focused on working closely with the project teams and continuous improvement workstreams to identify root causes and understand key drivers of performance issues and support with developing and implementing improvement plans.
Within the Performance Information and Analysis team there will be a core group of Performance Analysts attentive on the project level view and the ‘Drumbeat’ Reporting and embedded Performance Analysts supporting the Areas via the Project Controls Managers as a key support into the Integrated Project Controls Teams. The Performance Analysts will be responsible for analysing data from across a range of sources to provide insight and recommendation for action by interpreting key data points and trends. The roles will report into the Performance Information and Analysis Lead and will involve working closely with the other key disciplines across the PMO and Digital function as well as the Areas and Functions to provide all necessary analysis in accordance with the HPC Reporting Calendar and to address ad-hoc queries.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Minimum of a degree in a numerate subject, or HND or equivalent qualification with recognised experience commensurate with a degree;
• Demonstrated relevant experience in a Project Management or Project Controls environment on at least 1 major, complex project;
• Significant understanding of data visualisation and analysis techniques;
• Training in project management methodology, such as PMQ or PRINCE2.
• In-depth understanding of the full lifecycle of large, complex Projects;
• Knowledge of cost, scheduling and ROTC management techniques and associated software;
• Understanding of engineering and construction methods, techniques and terminology;
• Ability to understand, interpret, analyse and present complex data from all Project Controls Disciplines;
• Skill in using communication techniques in complex project environments;
• Knowledge of Earned Value Management techniques;
• Knowledge of data visualisation and analysis resources, applications and techniques, including the capability of business intelligence analytics resources such as Microsoft Power BI;
• Relevant experience in a similar analysis role;
• Experience in the use of industry-standard software for other Project Controls Disciplines, such as Primavera P6, EcoSys or ARM;
• Experience in the Nuclear/construction sector.
• Working knowledge of French and/or Chinese languages an advantage.
We clear the way for inventive thinking so you have the support, means and space to deliver the boldest solutions for the extraordinary and every day. Jacobs. A world where you can.
We’re invested in you and your success. Our values stand on a foundation of safety, integrity, inclusion and diversity. We put people at the heart of our business and we truly believe that by supporting one another through our culture of caring, we all succeed. We value positive mental health and a sense of belonging for all employees.
We aim to make inclusion and diversity core attributes of our identity, embedded in all our employment and business practices in all locations. We know that if we are inclusive, we’re more connected, and if we are diverse, we’re more creative.
Jacobs partners with VERCIDA to help us attract and retain diverse talent. For greater online accessibility please visit www.vercida.co.uk to view and access our roles.
As a Disability Confident employer, we will interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a vacancy. We welcome applications from candidates who are seeking flexible working and from those who may not meet all the listed requirements for a role.
Successful candidates will be asked to complete a Baseline Personnel Security Standard Pre-Employment check and will be required to undergo various checks including: Identity, Right to Work; Employment/Education History and Criminal Record. If you are unable to meet this and any associated criteria, then your employment may be delayed or rejected.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.