Jacobs 3D Concept Architect in Bur Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
This is an outstanding opportunity to develop your architectural career path in your chosen sector with significant projects in the region. You will be challenged, stretched and inspired by our projects and you will work with some of the best architectural talent in our global project teams at Jacobs.
Your responsibilites will inlude production of unique architectural, urban & landscape Pre-concept Design, Concept Design, Schematic design. Your experience should enable you to drive project delivery as well as continuing to develop opportunities with existing clients. You will liaise with clients on development of briefs and drive design direction.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate the following:
• Strong conceptual design with an eye for design.
• Ability to translate Client brief into an initial massing incompliance with affection plan requirements and codes.
• Ability to design basic floor plans incompliance with FLS requirements and other local codes
• Ability to benchmark similar projects to provide a wide selection of themes
• Ability to provide massing and façade options
• Track record of delivered concept portfolio and preferably winning competition designs
• Proficient in the use of modelling softwares such as: Sketch up, Revit, 3D Max, Photoshop, Rhino, Grasshopper,
• Proficient in renderings using tools such as 3d max, Lumion ..etc
• Proficient in animation using tools to create inhouse animations
• Proficient in InDesign to put reports together.
• Bachelor of Architecture
• Familiar with Local Codes of Practice
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Good verbal /written communication and organisational skills
• 5-7 years relevant experience as a concept design architect.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.