Jacobs Electrical Engineer in Casablanca, Morocco
- Create, duplicate, or update basic to complex detailed electrical drawings from sketches, red-lined existing drawings and preliminary layouts in accordance with applicable industry and client standards.
- Resolve drawing discrepancies by safely field-verifying equipment in an operating production facility.
- Utilize the client drawing and document management system to find drawings and maintain control of drawings modified.
- Effectively communicate with co-workers and client’s representatives (engineers, designers, project managers) in a positive, cooperative team-oriented environment.
- Associates Degree with 3 years of drafting experience using AutoCAD software or equivalent education and experience
- Process industry experience with knowledge of P&IDs, instrument lists, panels, loop diagrams, I/O coordination sheets, and field junction boxes is desired
- Experience with PLC hardware, electric drive hardware, MCCs, power panels, and other power distribution equipment is desired
- Experience with AutoCAD Electrical software and/or Microstation software is desired.
Primary Location Morocco-Morocco Countrywide-Casablanca
Req ID: BU-00000M