Jacobs Data Visualization Developer – Mid in Chantilly, Virginia
Critical Mission Solutions
Your mission is our mission.
We're invested in you and your success. Everything we do - whether Aerospace, Defense, Intelligence, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Nuclear, Automotive, or Telecommunications - is more than just a project. It's our challenge as human beings, too. That's why we bring a thoughtful and collaborative approach to every one of our partnerships.
It's our promise to challenge the status quo as we redefine how to solve the world's greatest challenges, and transform big ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed –today and into tomorrow.
• Provide technical expertise to other team members as needed in order to define and resolve technical problems as needed and meet program deadlines.
• Experienced in information system design, including application programming on large-scale database management services and the development of complex software to satisfy design objectives. • Will analyze functional business applications and design specifications for functional areas and develop block diagrams and logic flow charts.
• Will translate detailed designs into computer software.
• Will test, fix, and refine the computer software to produce the required product.
• Will prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation. • Will enhance software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Ability to work in an operational environment where priorities change frequently
• Proficient at gathering and interpreting relevant data and information
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, good customer relationship skills, especially in a highly dynamic environment
Active Top Secret clearance is required.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related discipline is preferred with 5 years of relevant experience in software development
9 years of relevant experience in software development
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) and supplemental language (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf) .
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.