Jacobs Mid All Source Analyst in Charlottesville, Virginia
Jacobs is looking for Mid All Source Analyst to support its federal program in Charlottesville, VA.
The Program is a premier program in the industry that advances the use of tactical and strategic Identity Intelligence tradecraft to inform decision-makers, from ground force commanders to international partners and national security policymakers. Our employees lead the Intelligence community in providing superior Identity Intelligence analysis and developing innovative data-driven solutions, supporting the customer through intelligence analysis and tradecraft proliferation.
The All-Source Analyst conducts all-source analysis and analytical production by using intelligence and information from multiple sources to assess, interpret, forecast, and explain a range of national security issues and developments that are regional or functional in nature. Provides all-source analytic support to collections, operations, investigations, and other defense intelligence analytic requirements on a range of topics to include foreign command structures and leaderships; unique identifying human characteristics, modalities, and fusing identity attributes to identify and assess threat individuals and networks, their capabilities and capacity, centers of gravity, objectives, intent, and potential courses of action; analyzes friendly and adversary biometric systems to understand their capabilities, vulnerabilities, and to inform the U.S. Defense Acquisition Community; supports army modernization efforts to identify future and current leading-edge technologies and their military applications worldwide. Projects the discovery, development, and deployment of advanced technologies and their potential impact on U.S. Forces worldwide. Projects the discovery, development, and deployment of advanced technologies and their potential impact on U.S. forces worldwide. Provides risk assessments on the transfer and diversion of defense and dual-use U.S. technologies and assesses national security implications associated with foreign involvement in critical U.S. Defense technology and defense sectors. Produces Intelligence for the U.S. National, Defense and Acquisition Communities. Conducts all-source analysis to identify, exploit, and assess potential threats, transfer, and vulnerabilities to defense supply chains.
• Produces finished intelligence products that are based on rigorous all-source Identity Intelligence (I2) analysis and meets the standards established by the customer.
• Aids in the development of analytic design and research methodologies; participates in analytic design review meetings and reviews draft products for adherence to customer production standards.
• Functions as a subject matter expert (SME) on assigned analytic line and frequently briefs this analysis to external customers and collaborators.
• Demonstrates ability to communicate complex issues clearly in a concise and organized manner both verbally and non-verbally, with strong grammar skills.
• Demonstrates working knowledge using complex analytic methodologies, such as structured analytic techniques, or alternative approaches, to examine biases, assumptions and theories to eliminate uncertainty, strengthen analytic arguments, and mitigate surprise. Structured analytic techniques include, but not limited to, Analysis of Competing Hypotheses, Devil’s Advocacy, High-Impact / Low-Impact Analysis, Red Team Analysis and Alternative Futures Analysis.
• Demonstrates understanding of intelligence collection capabilities and limitations, to include but not limited to, technical sensors / platforms and human intelligence sources related to the labor category.
• Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
• Demonstrates ability to lead teams in researching multifaceted or critical problems. Provides guidance in selecting, designing, and applying analytic methodologies. Uses argument evaluation and validated analytic methodologies to challenge differing perspectives.
• Mentors and trains junior analysts; provides first line peer review and feedback on assessments.
• Provides oversight and review of intelligence products produced by mid and junior-level analysts.
#CJCYBER, #DIVERGENT #dvscyber
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Experience writing strategic assessments for the Intelligence Community.
• Familiarity with ODNI guidance regarding analysis and assessment production (ICD 203, 206, & 208 at a minimum).
• US government clearance: Active or Current TS w/ current SCI. (Some positions may require CI Poly.)
• Able to produce accurate concise analytical products without supervision.
• High School Diploma
• 12 years of all-source analysis OR 8 years w/ Bachelor’s Degree
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.