Jacobs Project Architect in Cincinnati, Ohio
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
We are looking for a Project Architect who plans, programs, designs, authors, coordinates, and supervises construction of life sciences building projects for clients according to their desires, needs, and financial resources. Responsible for developing, maintaining and revising project budgets and schedules.
• Works closely with architectural design and technical leadership as well as engineering discipline project leads to design, develop, document, observe and administer the construction of complex program driven facilities
• Proficient understanding of building materials and systems, methods of construction and the integration of building services, structure, building core and envelope elements
• Responsible for project technical quality and timely delivery of architecture deliverables
• Meets with clients, client representatives, constructors to discuss technical aspects of project design, delivery, and construction
• Understands and conversant in technical issues relating to sustainability and energy conservation
• Provides general technical expertise for the department, mentors architecture staff.
• May assist in maintaining and developing department master specifications
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• 5+ years of Project Architect experience on large engineering projects
• Bachelors degree in Architecture
• Registered Architect in the U.S. preferred
• NCARB Certification preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills required
• Revit and ACAD knowledge and experience
• Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred
• Presentation skills in Google Sketch-Up and/or Lumien preferred
Ideally you’ll have:
• Masters in Architecture desired
#LifeSciences, #Bio/Pharma, #EPCMV
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) and supplemental language (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf) .
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.