Jacobs CAREER DAY 2021 - Graduate Environmental Engineer in Cologno Monzese, Italy
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Jacobs is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional, and construction services. We take great pride in creating an ethical, safe and inclusive environment where all employees can learn, grow, and thrive, both personally and professionally. We offer a number of opportunities to get started with us, even while still in school; grow into new challenges as you progress; keep your career advancing as you are ready to take on more; and be involved with or potentially lead exciting and innovative projects that help change the world. If you share our commitment to doing what's best for clients, enjoy working in teams and hold yourself to the highest ethical standards, you'll fit right in. Within our Environmental Department for the Italy office, we are looking for a Enviromental Engineer who will work in close cooperation with our Project Managers and technical experts, to support the execution of contaminated sites remediation and planning projects.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
· Graduate in Environmental, Chemical or equivalent Engineering career to fill the role of Enviromental Engineer within the identified area
· Strong technical background and final Master Thesis related to: · contaminated sites management (from characterization till remediation and redevelopment) or · Decarbonization, Renewables and Energy efficiency
· Strongly proficient in English and Italian; other language knowledge could be an asset.
· Good awareness of main environmental and safety Italian regulation
· Interest and availability for fieldwork
· GIS, CAD and data management skills
· Knowledge and application of sustainability principles
· Mindset open to innovation, digitalization, visual communication
· Good communication and teamwork skills
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.