Jacobs Engineer, Civil in Cologno Monzese, Italy
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Within our Civil, Structural and Architectural Department in the Italy office we are looking for a
Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
• Architectural internal and external design.
• Civil design - Underground networks design and coordination.
• Landscaping design.
Availability to national and international missions.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Degree or high school certificate in Civil Engineering.
• 5/6 years of experience in the design of industrial projects of medium to large dimensions.
• Experience in Pharmaceutical, Buildings and Logistic business would be an asset.
• Knowledge of design problems of civil and industrial area of various kinds.
• Experience in setting, development, evaluation and implementation of technical specs and documentation for RfQ (Request for Quotation).
• Experience in technical bid analysis and support to procurement.
• Coordination skills to align project activities with other disciplines.
• Accountability on schedule and costs.
• Experience in technical support to construction site
• Knowledge of REVIT is required; Civil 3D and other Civil software would be an asset.
• Knowledge in local and EU technical codes.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.