Jacobs Environmental Project Manager in Cologno Monzese, Italy
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Jacobs Italy is looking for an experienced Environmental Project Manager. The main duties include:
• Business Development and Client Account Management and market knowledge, mainly in the industrial (Chemical, Manufacturing, O&G), infrastructures and real estate sector
• Proven PM track record with ability to coordinate international working staff and partners, with a technical, financial, HSEQ and client satisfaction focus
• Experience in conducting/ coordinating Environmental Due Diligence Audits
• Solid technical background in investigation, remedy / redevelopment strategy and implementation
• Professional knowledge of Italian regulation in regards to environmental and H&S topics
• Strategic site planning (from preliminary investigation to asset redevelopment)
• Leadership in interaction with clients, authorities and diverse stakeholders
• Strong Business, HSEQ and Ethics values
Here’s What You’ll Need:
Technical background in environmental engineering or sciences, possibly holding an Italian Professional Registration (PE, PG)
• Multiple years professional experience in related engineering, consulting or industry environmental positions, preferably in international context
• Good communication and team work skills
• Fluent in Italian and English, other languages welcome
• Possessing the requirements as Technical Director for Albo Gestori Ambientali Cat. 9, or Work Director (Direttore Lavori) is considered a relevant plus.
• Focus for innovative and digital solutions applied to environmental consulting and engineering will also be valued as a positive asset.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.