Jacobs Algorithm Implementation Programmer-NISSC II in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Algorithm Implementation Programmer-NISSC II
Jacobs is seeking a qualifiedAlgorithm Implementation Engineerto support thenewly awarded NISSC IIcontract. Your career at Jacobs enablesNISSCto fulfill its mission to “provide classified communications and processing for Commandand Control (C2) capability in organizational work centers at NISSC sites.” As a member of our team, you will supportcorporateand customer missionto provide world-class ITservices and support that connectssystems andusersacross NORADin the areas of software development/maintenance,network services,cybersecurity,systemsadministration, andother mission-criticalareas.
Coordinatesand provides technical guidance and leadership to a group engaged in computersystem applications.
Coordinates and reviews work of others for techniques,procedures, and technical approach.
Develops, modifies, and maintains complexcomputer programs.
Performs requirements analyses, derives mathematicaldescription, develops appropriate computational algorithms, and provides designspecifications for computer programs.
Develops operational procedures forcomputer systems.
Interprets and analyzes processing anomalies for computersystems and takes corrective action.
Prepares and critique technical reportsand memoranda.
Assists management in defining computer system requirements.
BS degree in a related discipline and 8 to 12 years ofprogressive experience, or
MS degree in a related discipline, 7 to 10 yearsof progressive experience, or
PhD degree in a related discipline, and 2 to 5years of progressive experience.
- Secret with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI
- Most work will be done at a desk or computer.
- General Office environment. The work environment is fast-paced and sometimes involves extreme deadline pressures. The nature of the work requires a high degree of teamwork and cooperation with other members of the staff as well as individuals across the Company and Customers.
- General office equipment including PC/laptop, Fax, Copiers, Shredder, Printers, Telephone, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
- Attendance is critical at all times. Must be able to work a 40-hour workweek, normally Monday through Friday. However, times and days may vary depending on business requirements. Needs to be available to work overtime during critical peaks and be available to meet last minute requests for overtime should the situation occur.
Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation.
Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing.
Must be well-organized with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
Must work well under pressure to meet deadline requirements. Must be willing to travel as needed.
Must take and pass a drug test and background check as well as a motor vehicle records check.
Must be a US citizen.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
Primary Location United States-Colorado-Colorado Springs-20370-CCO1
Job Type Experienced
Req ID: AER00052J