Jacobs Asset/Property Manager-NISSC II in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Asset/Property Manager-NISSC II
Jacobs is seeking a qualifiedAsset/Property Managerto support thenewly awarded NISSC IIcontract. Your career at Jacobs enablesNISSCto fulfill its mission to “provide classified communications and processing for Commandand Control (C2) capability in organizational work centers at NISSC sites.” As a member of our team, you will supportcorporateand customer missionto provide world-class ITservices and support that connectssystems andusersacross NORADin the areas of software development/maintenance,network services,cybersecurity,systemsadministration, andother mission-criticalareas.
Responsiblefor planning, organizing, leading, and controlling the allocated resources of asmall, specialized, technical support unit within a small group or division.Manages the overall working unit’s area of responsibility.
Develops and implements plans, determinespersonnel requirements, evaluates results, provides employee counseling, andcomplies with EEO/AA programs. Makes personnel-related recommendations.Prepares resource estimates and complies with budget limitations. Interprets,adapts, recommends, develops, coordinates, and implements policies andprocedures for areas of responsibility. Implements quality, safety, andhousekeeping standards.
- Requires minimum of 2years college or vocational training in area of specialty plus 14 yearsrelevant experience, or any equivalent combination of education/experience fora total of 16 years. Demonstrated leadership ability, and good communicationskills are required.
- Secret with theability to obtain a TS/SCI
- Most work will be doneat a desk or computer.
- General Officeenvironment. The work environment is fast-paced and sometimes involves extremedeadline pressures. The nature of the work requires a high degree of teamworkand cooperation with other members of the staff as well as individuals acrossthe Company and Customers.
Equipment and Machines:
- General office equipmentincluding PC/laptop, Fax, Copiers, Shredder, Printers, Telephone, and othermiscellaneous office equipment.
- Attendance is criticalat all times. Must be able to work a 40-hour workweek, normally Monday throughFriday. However, times and days may vary depending on business requirements.Needs to be available to work overtime during critical peaks and be availableto meet last minute requests for overtime should the situation occur.
Other Essential Functions:
Must be able tocommunicate effectively both verbally and in writing.Grooming and dress mustbe appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to theemployee or others.
Must put forward aprofessional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork andcooperation.
Must be able tointerface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally andin writing.
Must be well-organizedwith the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
Must work well underpressure to meet deadline requirements. Must be willing to travel as needed.
Must take and pass adrug test and background check as well as a motor vehicle records check.
Must be a US citizen.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
Job Project Management
Primary Location United States-Colorado-Colorado Springs-20370-CCO1
Job Type Experienced
Req ID: AER00052D