Jacobs Network Administrator-NISSC II in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Network Administrator-NISSC II
Jacobs is seeking a qualified Network Administratorto support thenewly awarded NISSC IIcontract. Your career at Jacobs enablesNISSCto fulfill its mission to “provide classified communications and processing for Commandand Control (C2) capability in organizational work centers at NISSC sites.” As a member of our team, you will supportcorporateand customer missionto provide world-class ITservices and support that connectssystems andusersacross NORADin the areas of software development/maintenance,network services,cybersecurity,systemsadministration, andother mission-criticalareas.
Independentlyevaluates, selects, adapts, and modifies standard techniques and criteria inorder to plan and conduct engineering assignment. Independently plans,schedules, and conducts or coordinates detailed phases of engineering workthrough the selection and adaptation or modification of techniques, procedures,and criteria.
Analyzescomplex features of the work and applies principles and practices of thediscipline or devises new approaches in problem solutions. Thoroughly reviewsall results from assigned tasks and determine if outputs are complete, correct,integrated with project objectives, and adequately documented.
- BS degree in appropriate discipline and 8 to 12 years relatedengineering experience, or a MS degree and seven 7 to 10 years of relatedengineering experience, or a PhD and 2 to 5 years of related engineeringexperience.
- Secret with theability to obtain a TS/SCI
- Most work will be doneat a desk or computer.
- General Officeenvironment. The work environment is fast-paced and sometimes involves extremedeadline pressures. The nature of the work requires a high degree of teamworkand cooperation with other members of the staff as well as individuals acrossthe Company and Customers.
Equipment and Machines:
- General office equipmentincluding PC/laptop, Fax, Copiers, Shredder, Printers, Telephone, and othermiscellaneous office equipment.
- Attendance is criticalat all times. Must be able to work a 40-hour workweek, normally Monday throughFriday. However, times and days may vary depending on business requirements.Needs to be available to work overtime during critical peaks and be availableto meet last minute requests for overtime should the situation occur.
Other Essential Functions:
Must be able tocommunicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Grooming and dress mustbe appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to theemployee or others.
Must put forward aprofessional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork andcooperation.
Must be able tointerface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally andin writing.
Must be well-organizedwith the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
Must work well underpressure to meet deadline requirements. Must be willing to travel as needed.
Must take and pass adrug test and background check as well as a motor vehicle records check.
Must be a US citizen.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
Primary Location United States-Colorado-Colorado Springs-20370-CCO1
Job Type Experienced
Req ID: AER00052E