Jacobs Telecom Inside Sales Coordinator in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
Critical Mission Solutions
Your mission is our mission.
We're invested in you and your success. Everything we do - whether Aerospace, Defense, Intelligence, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Nuclear, Automotive, or Telecommunications - is more than just a project. It's our challenge as human beings, too. That's why we bring a thoughtful and collaborative approach to every one of our partnerships.
It's our promise to challenge the status quo as we redefine how to solve the world's greatest challenges, and transform big ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed –today and into tomorrow.
Jacobs Telecommunication has been at the forefront of creating a new generation of wireless communication infrastructure for over 40 years. We specialize in network development – complete telecom life cycle solutions, which has ranked us as the #1 Design Firm 2018 in Engineering News-Record. While the wireless world is ever changing, the demand for innovative technology and long-term support services remains constant. These services include site acquisition, design and construction, to full operations, maintenance, and deconstruction.
The Jacobs office in Conshohocken, PA has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Inside Sales Coordinator who exceptional inside sales/business development experience.
Position Responsibilities :
• Identify, review and track bid solicitations and associated capture materials to support the telecommunications business in the planning and development phases of the proposal process.
• Coordinate kick-off meetings and preparation of requisite documents, including proposal calendar, outlines, compliance documents and calls conference calls.
• Attend kick-off and status meetings, prepare meeting minutes and track proposal progress.
• Track business development tasks and associated cost budgets, issue reports.
• Develop pricing strategies and coordinate proposal and pricing reviews with functional and senior managers.
• Facilitate and coordinate proposal development activities including writing, editing and rewriting efforts as required.
• Create compliant proposal template documents, identify and integrate content information into draft documents from content library.
• Review, edit and format documents to ensure that they are consistent the requirements of the RFP.
• Prepare marketing materials.
• Attend tradeshows and assist in preparation, setup and breakdown of events
• Ensure delivery of compliant proposals within customer defined timeframes.
• Maintain/update documents and other data in Salesforce or designated database.
• Actively participate with cost engineering and sales teams on pricing for proposals and pricing activities.
• Prepare, enter and track expenses in designated database.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• 5+ years of experience in an inside sales role
• Bachelor’s Degree or evidence of progressive experience required
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must be highly motivated, detail-oriented, well organized, and possess strong problem solving / analytical skill.
• Proficient with MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Experience utilizing Salesforce desired, but not required.
• Strong planning and organizational skills.
• Ability to travel occasionally as required.
• Must be willing and able to quickly identify and learn department functions, existing processes and procedures independently.
• Strong process documentation skills are desired.
• Must be able to work for any US Employer without visa sponsorship
• Local candidates preferred
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Essential Functions: Intermittent sitting, walking, standing, bending, squatting, climbing, kneeling, twisting, and lifting to 20 pounds. Hand manipulation is required for grasping, pushing and pulling, and fine manipulation. Right and/or left hands utilized. Need to reach and/or work above the shoulder, as well as below the shoulder for same.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) and supplemental language. (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migratedfiles/employers/eeocgina_supplement.pdf)
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.