Jacobs Regional PM/CM Innovation & Solutions Manager in Dallas, Texas
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we’re not just building structures, we’re helping our clients innovate and grow by designing, engineering, and executing the construction of their various facilities that are shaping our world.
We challenge what is currently accepted, so we can shape innovative and lasting solutions for tomorrow. If you’re interested in a long and rewarding career working with the #1 ranked most admired engineering / construction company in the world, and the industry’s best and most innovative engineers, then Jacobs is where you belong. We are looking for a driven and curious Controls and Data analyst to support our Project Management/Construction Management Team. In this role, you will lead efforts in the analysis of project controls data, interpreting and presenting in various formats to allow management and clients to make business decisions. You will also play a key role in implementing controls and data visualization strategies across our myriad projects.
At Jacobs, we’re partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you’ll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other.
You have purpose. And at Jacobs, you can live it. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
• Interpreting data and analyzing results using statistical techniques
• Developing and implementing data collection systems and other strategies for Construction related projects and a Project Management/ Construction management organization
• Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources such as PMCS Systems and maintaining databases
• Producing dashboards and various output formats
• Monitoring performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
• Work with management at the local and regional level to prioritize business and information needs
• Identify and implement process improvement opportunities
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Proven working experience as a Data Analyst, Business Analyst, and/or Project Controls Manager in the AEC field
• Experience regarding data models and data visualizations
• Knowledge of and experience with reporting packages such as PowerBI, Tableau, and others
• Strong experience with Project Management Controls Systems such as Prolog, e-Builder, Projectmates, Kahua, etc.
• Cursory knowledge of statistics and utilizing statistical packages for analyzing datasets
• Ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail, accuracy, and simplicity
• BS in Construction-related fields OR Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, and Statistics
Ideally, You’ll Also Have:
• MS not required but encouraged
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) and supplemental language (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf) .
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.