Jacobs Document Controller (Saudi National) in Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Role and Responsibilities
• Act with professional and due diligence focus at all times to fully safe guard the interests of the project and company in all business activities.
• Responsible for high quality tracking and timely distribution of all incoming and outgoing correspondence, documents/ drawings, letters, memo, transmittals etc.
• Ensure all hard and electronic copy distribution of controlled documents to focal point or as per agreed distribution matrix.
• Perform thorough quality checks of Contractor and Engineer submitted and received documents
• Ensure timely transmission of Engineer comments on Contractor submitted documents
• Provide technical support on EDMS usage to Construction Team
• Provide accurate Document Control reports to the Construction Team on weekly basis
• Adhere to company and project Quality Management System & HSE policies and procedures.
• Responsible for the storage of the active and archived documents to prevent damage and deterioration.
• Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (Projectwise, Sharepoint and EPFM)
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Strong IT skills in MS office including outlook, excel and word
• Good attention to detail
• The ability to multitask
• Highly organised
• Excellent communication skills