Jacobs Human Resources graduate in Den Haag, Netherlands
Human Resources graduate
Human Resources graduate – On Temporary rolls
We currently have an opportunity for a graduate within our HR team based in The Hague for a period of 6 months. The successful person will be a recent graduate with an HRM or related degree at HBO or WO level.
The HR Team in The Hague consists of HR Business Partners, HR Admin, Talent Acquisition and Global Mobility. You will join at a very interesting time, as Jacobs has just completed the acquisition of CH2M. As a consequence, we are refocusing our new global HR organization and are working on a number of projects to further optimize our support to the business.
You will work on implementing a project to improve self-service of management and employees. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the organization and visualization of HR processes. Lastly, you will be included in various other HR tasks.
With approximately $11 Billion in revenues, Jacobs is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional, and construction services, including all aspects of engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance, as well as scientific and specialty consulting. We serve a broad range of companies and organizations, including industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets and geographies. Our global network includes over 70,000 employees in more than 230 offices in more than 30 countries, with operations in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, India, Australia, Africa, and Asia.
Learn more about Jacobs atwww.jacobs.com.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Your main task is going to be the implementation of a plan to improve the self-service of management and employees at Jacobs Netherlands.
- You will be responsible for visualizing HR processes using flowcharts etc.
- You are going to setup the organization and maintenance of standardized documents in our quality management system.
- You have completed a Bachelor or Master in Human Resource Management or related field.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills.
- You take initiative and can work independently, but are not afraid to ask for guidance.
- You are organized and have excellent planning skills.
- You have excellent Dutch and English communicative skills, both verbal and in writing.
Primary Location Netherlands-Netherlands Countrywide-Den Haag
Req ID: HUM0000FF