Jacobs Project Control Analyst Professional in Denver, Colorado
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
We challenge what is currently accepted, so we can shape innovative and lasting solutions for tomorrow. If you’re interested in a long and rewarding career working with the #1 ranked most admired engineering / construction company in the world, and the industry’s best and most innovative engineers, then Jacobs is where you belong. We are looking for a driven and curious Project Controls Analyst in Denver, CO to join our Program Management Team supporting a major gas utility client.
As a key member of our Project Management Team, you’ll provide the day to day support and execution of project controls functions for project and programs. You may be supervising project controls staff and be responsible for cost control and schedule monitoring, analysis, forecasting, and reporting. You’ll manage overall project and program cost controls and reporting function by supporting client management, updates, and presentations to all levels of management.
Join us and we will assist in continuing the development of your skills and exploring all that you can do across our global company, with opportunities to share your knowledge along the way.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• At least 6 years of project cost controls and scheduling experience
• 4 years of experience with Primavera P6 scheduling projects, programs and portfolios
• Specific experience in cost engineering functions, including cost estimating, cost control, change management, risk management, cost analysis, variance analysis
• Experience in project controls, commercial operations, with emphasis on scheduling, project controls, work breakdown structures and financial issues
• Develops and evaluates major program cost estimates and extended budget projections to identify and quantify critical budgetary, cost, schedule, technical, and programmatic risk factors
• Translates orders into a sequential work schedule: Draws up master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet completion deadlines
Plans and schedules workflow for each operation according to previously established sequences and lead times
Ideally, here’s what you’ll also have:
• Preferably a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Project Management, Construction Management, or equivalent relevant work experience
• Experience building and maintaining Primavera P6 resource loaded schedules
• Experience building and maintaining Primavera P6 cost loaded schedules supporting forecasting and multi-year planning
• Program related experience
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) and supplemental language. (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migratedfiles/employers/eeocgina_supplement.pdf)
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.