Jacobs Process Engineer in Dublin, Ireland
We are looking for a Process/Chemical Engineering Department Manager to join our talented team in our impressive Dublin office. This is a senior role and the candidate will have full responsibility for the Process and Piping staff in the Dublin office.
Our extensive Energy & Industrial Europe Team consists of talented professionals in Ireland, the UK and offices throughout Europe. Our focus is on the Semiconductor, Life Sciences and General Manufacturing markets.
• Manage, mentor process and piping staff.
• Coordination of process design team to achieve project deliverables.
• Specialist experience in key technical areas e.g. biopharma, fill/finish, clean utilities, OSD.
• Interfacing with client design team/end users.
• Delivery of design scope within budget hours/schedule.
• Design of process and utilities – preparation of PFDs, P&IDs, equipment sizing calculations.
• Coordination of design with other design disciplines and equipment suppliers.
• Completion of Design Risk Assessments.
• Participation in Technical and Process Safety reviews.
• Key business development resource/interface with Sales team.
• Chartered Chemical engineer
• Demonstrable experience in a similar role
• Significant years overall experience
• Substantial years Life Sciences experience (Biotech required)
• 3D/BIM knowledge
Job: *Engineering - Process
Title: Process Engineer
Location: IE LEINSTER-Dublin
Requisition ID: 180002FU
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.