Jacobs SIGINT Equipment Trainer in Elmendorf AFB, Alaska
Challenging Today. Reinventing Tomorrow.
We're invested in you and your success. Everything we do is more than just a project. It's our challenge as human beings, too. That's why we bring a thoughtful and collaborative approach to every one of our partnerships.
At Jacobs, we challenge the status quo and redefine how to solve the world's greatest challenges, transforming big ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow
• Provide instruction, instructional assistance, and appropriate scenario development support for intelligence personnel, teams, and units in support of SIGINT.
• Develop and revise SIGINT TSPs and familiarization and sustainment training, including individual to collective training materials and scenarios.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• 3+ years tactical and 3+ years operational experience as an intelligence professional spanning MICO, BCT, DIV-Corps level echelons.
• Minimum 8 years of Army Military Intelligence experience and experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
• Minimum 8 years of experience as an Army MOS 35N or 352N
• Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent Intelligence Community instructor course (i.e., NGA College, NSA ADET, etc.).
• Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that affirms completion of all developmental training and experiences for the labor category.
• Demonstrates ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and / or technically advanced.
• Demonstrates ability to structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organizations, and intelligence disciplines.
• Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction.
• Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
• Uses argument evaluation and validated analytic methodologies to challenge differing perspectives.
Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SSBI). Clearance processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) and supplemental language (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf) .