Jacobs Dining Facility (DFAC) / Food Services Shift Leader, Al Udeid Air Base (AB), Qatar in Englewood, Colorado
The Dining Facility (DFAC) Shift Lead will supervise a team of US National and Other Country Nationals (OCNs) at Al Udeid AB, Qatar to provide full food services, including hoods and ducts inspection and cleaning, to the 379th Expeditionary Force Support Squadron (EFSS) at Al Udeid Air Base (AUAB), Qatar. There are 5 dining facilities operating 24 hours per day, 7 days per week (3 sit down and 2-grab and go) supporting an average base population of 10,000 personnel and surges of up to 13,000 personnel of various categories, to include transient, permanent party, and rotational personnel during the year. Meals per day range from 15,000 – 18,000.
• The DFAC Shift Lead will be responsible for managing one 12-hour shift, 6 days per week at one of the 5 DFACs.
• The DFAC Shift Lead shall function as an integral team member of Al Udeid Air Base and shall share information with other integral team members, such as Government personnel and other Contractors as required.
• The DFAC Shift Lead will work closely with the 379th Expeditionary Force Support Squadron (EFSS) on Food Service programs and functions.
• The DFAC Shift Lead shall be responsible for the performance of the work of the personnel within the Dining Facility relating to the daily operation of this contract.
• The DFAC Shift Lead shall oversee the contracted operations within the Dining Facility and shall be able to effectively communicate and use technical manuals and references.
• The DFAC Shift Lead shall attend meetings as deemed necessary by the Site Manager. These include, staff meetings, planning meetings, marketing, and EFSS meetings.
• The DFAC Shift Lead shall acknowledge discrepancies and valid complaints within 24 hours, and shall provide a plan of resolution within 48 hours.
• At least 5 years of military Dining Facility (DFAC) experience in leading large, diverse and multi-cultural food teams working at a military installation. Army 92G DFAC or Navy DFAC experience is preferred.
• Working knowledge of the Tri-Service Food Code, Technical Bulletin (TB) MED 530 / NAVMED P-5010-1 / AFMAN 48-147_IP, April 2014
• Experience in using the Air Force Management Information System (AFMIS);
• Experience experience and knowledge of Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) and Food Logistics processes and procedures
• Must possess the Professional Food ServSafe Certification or equivalent
• Hazard Analysis Critical Point (HAACP) certification is preferred
• Deployment experience
• Must be a U.S. National
• Position will require a current Security Clearance (or ability to obtain).
• Valid & current Driver’s License.
• An international driver's license and capability of obtaining an USAF flight line driver’s license (or ability to obtain, as needed).
• Successful completion of a Background check, Medical Screening and Drug Test.
Job: *Construction Management
Title: Dining Facility (DFAC) / Food Services Shift Leader, Al Udeid Air Base (AB), Qatar
Location: US COLORADO-Englewood
Requisition ID: 180004GG
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.