Jacobs Contractor Intelligence Officer (Level 4) in Fairfax, Virginia
Challenging Today. Reinventing Tomorrow.
We're invested in you and your success. Everything we do is more than just a project. It's our challenge as human beings, too. That's why we bring a thoughtful and collaborative approach to every one of our partnerships.
At Jacobs, we challenge the status quo and redefine how to solve the world's greatest challenges, transforming big ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow
Job Description: Jacobs is seeking experienced Intelligence Community (IC) professionals to support a customer’s operational requirements taking on various Intelligence Officer roles for a mission-centric program in the Northern Virginia area. Successful candidates will work in integrated government-contractor teams, fusing information from multiple intelligence disciplines, applying advanced knowledge and expertise of customer operations, tradecraft, and national intelligence priorities all-the-while providing strategic guidance and operational case management. Successful candidates will also take part in conducting objective reviews of on-going and potential operations, serving as a vital link between personnel and operations in the field, the customer, and the Intelligence Community writ large. Additionally, successful candidates are expected to perform all-source intelligence research, analysis, cable and intelligence report writing, operational concept development, stakeholder engagement, and the presentation of reports to all levels of customer management. Jacobs is looking for highly motivated candidates who embrace our core values of challenging today and re-inventing tomorrow.
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Draft and coordinate intelligence reporting, cables, and briefings
• Provide close support and coordination with field elements, often on a short fuse basis
• Manage and track projects, programs, approvals, and authorities
• Obtain and maintain situational awareness and subject matter expertise in areas of assigned portfolio(s)
• Perform research and analysis of raw intelligence in support of global intelligence operations
• Prepare and confidently deliver concise briefings to management at all levels
• Conduct objective reviews of ongoing and potential operations and present findings to review panels
• Work collaboratively in a team environment to drive operations forward in support of national intelligence priorities
• Mentor less experienced intelligence officers, staff and contractor alike
• Travel occasionally overseas or domestically (optional)
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a TS/SCI clearance with FS poly
• This position is contingent upon customer approval and successful clearance crossover.
• 12 years of experience within the IC, including demonstrated work experience with the customer in positions involving cable writing, operational approval processing, and inter-agency collaboration and coordination
• Experience and understanding of research, analysis and use of tools specific to the end customer
• Ability to adapt as needed to and juggle multiple competing priorities
• Ability to simultaneously manipulate multiple sets of data to derive inputs for intel and targeting packages
• Experience with All-Source analysis
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to work in an ever-changing and challenging environment with the ability to handle stressful situations.
• Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Be very detail-oriented, able to communicate details clearly and effectively verbally and in written products.
• Equivalent of 1 year of PCS or TDY experience overseas
• At least 3 years of experience with the customer in positions involving intelligence operations, support to the field, and cable writing is highly desired
Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI/POLY
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SSBI). Clearance processing will be completed by the U.S. Government. Factors considered for a U.S. Government Security Clearance include, but are not limited to:
• U.S. Citizenship (Required)
• Favorable Criminal History Check
• Education Verification
• Abuse/Illegal Drug Use
• Credit Check
• Subject Interview
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) and supplemental language (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf) .