Jacobs Intelligence Officer (Level 2) in Fairfax, Virginia
Do you love building relationships, enabling intelligence operations, informing policy makers, and achieving a global impact?
Jacobs is seeking experienced and motivated Intelligence Community professionals to support a customer’s operational requirements taking on various Intelligence Officer roles for a mission-centric program residing in the Northern Virginia area. Use your experience and talents to continue serving our country as a Contractor Intelligence Officer.
Successful candidates will work in integrated government-contractor teams, fusing information from multiple intelligence disciplines, applying advanced knowledge and expertise of customer operations, tradecraft, and national intelligence priorities all-the-while providing strategic guidance and operational case management. Successful candidates will also take part in conducting objective reviews of on-going and potential operations, serving as a vital link between personnel and operations in the field, the customer, and the Intelligence Community writ large. Additionally, successful candidates are expected to perform all-source intelligence research, analysis, cable and intelligence report writing, operational concept development, stakeholder engagement, and the presentation of reports to all levels of customer management. Jacobs is looking for highly motivated candidates who embrace our core values of challenging today and re-inventing tomorrow.
• Collate data from global databases into synthesized intelligence reports and briefings
• Provide close support and coordination with field elements, often on a short fuse basis
• Manage and track projects, programs, approvals, and authorities
• Obtain and maintain situational awareness and subject matter expertise in areas of assigned portfolio(s)
• Perform research and analysis of raw intelligence in support of global intelligence operations
• Prepare and confidently deliver concise briefings to management at all levels
• Conduct objective reviews of ongoing and potential operations and present findings to review panels
• Work collaboratively in a fast-pace team environment to drive operations forward in support of national intelligence priorities
Here’s What You’ll Need:
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a TS/SCI clearance with FS poly
• This position is contingent upon customer approval and successful clearance crossover.
• At least 3 years of experience within the Intelligence Community (IC) and familiarity with various IC partners and their operations.
• Must have completed a Bachelor’s degree or higher (an additional 5 years relevant work experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree)
• Ability to adapt as needed to and juggle multiple competing priorities
• Ability to simultaneously manipulate multiple sets of data to derive inputs for intel and targeting packages
• Experience with All-Source analysis
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to work in an ever-changing and challenging environment with the ability to handle stressful situations.
• Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Be very detail-oriented, able to communicate details clearly and effectively verbally and in written products.
• Experience and understanding of research, analysis and use of tools specific to the end customer is highly desirable.
• Experience with the customer’s standards of cable writing is also highly desirable.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.