Jacobs IT Program Manager in Fort Belvoir, Virginia
Jacobs is looking for an IT Program Manager to support its prime INSCOM program at Ft. Belvoir, VA.
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Be accountable for all aspects of task order execution;
• Be responsible for program management operations and resourcing all task order requirements, including staffing and tasking responses;
• Be responsible for meeting all technical, financial, and other task order requirements;
• Ensure that management processes and business systems facilitate meeting performance requirements; and
• Serve as the primary Point of Contact and be authorized to act on all matters relating to the daily operation of the task order.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Must possess ability to assign, review, and direct tasks, to include reviewing technical work in-progress, and verify successful completion of work performed. Ability to conduct and lead technical exchanges with customer to coordinate and manage technical requirements.
• Possess a Project Manager Professional (PMP) certification and/or a Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level III certification in Program Management.
• Eight years of Program Management experience on Information Technology (IT) contracts providing Software development for SharePoint and .NET environments and system administration for Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Windows servers, and VMware environments with the responsibility to assign/review tasks, set the pace, and review work in-progress, and verify successful completion of work performed.
• Six years of experience working independently to initiate, manage, execute, and report tasks as identified. This position requires 8 years of IT program/project management which includes analysis, quantitate work, or direct operational support for any Intelligence Community program.
• Full software development life-cycle experience.
• TS/SCI clearance with SBI and ability to attain SI, TK, G, HCS, and NATO Secret clearance.
Extensive, 12+ years, IT management experience within military organizations or experience managing IT programs supporting Department of Defense; preferably Army Intelligence organizations with technical acuity in software development lifecycle
DoD 8140 IAT Level II certification and intimate familiarization with Defense Cybersecurity Workforce Framework (DCWF) is strongly desired
Cyber Security expertise; CISSP certification
Master’s Degree in Information Technology related field
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) and supplemental language (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf) .