Jacobs SharePoint Admin Sr. in Fort Belvoir, Virginia
The Sr. SharePoint Administrator will lead the agency’s migration to SharePoint Online. The candidate will help shape the SharePoint way-ahead. The SharePoint Admin will create custom site functions, workflows, forms, and business processes, and will administer the SharePoint Farm to identify and resolve issues with site collection storage quotas, user profiles, and other SharePoint service applications.
The SharePoint Administrator is responsible for planning and executing the SharePoint Migration to SharePoint Online, maintaining the availability of SharePoint site collections across the supported networks which include multiple SharePoint servers.
Maintains three (3) integration farms (1 ea. NIPR, 1 ea. SIPR, and 1 ea. JWICS).
Conducts daily system checks; applies Security Template Implementation Guidelines (STIG) and security updates and hotfixes to address Information Assurance Vulnerability Assessments (IAVA).
Develops and maintains documentation which includes SOPs, TTPs, System Architecture Guides and Diagrams for all DAIIS systems and hardware configurations adhering to organizational templates and policies.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
Here’s What You’ll Need
• DoD 8570.1-M IAT Level II certification.
• Eight years of experience in SharePoint farm administration supporting and managing an enterprise level environment.
• Five years of experience providing SharePoint farm administration, including design, implementation and support of enterprise level SharePoint 2010 and later development, integration, and production environments.
• Five years of experience implementing Microsoft best practices and recommending approaches for applying hot fixes, patches cumulative updates, and service packs that meet security and functionality requirements defined by the DOD and Army security requirements such as IAVA and STIGs.
• Five years of experience serving as a team leader working as both part of a team and independently to assign/review immediate tasks, set priorities, maintain task progress, validate team members work consistent with the organizational goals and deadlines.
• Five years of experience mentoring junior personnel on proper practices and procedures.
• Four years of experience creating and maintaining comprehensive documentation regarding SharePoint system configuration and operation (i.e., system diagrams, application topology, data flow, SOPs, business processes, etc.).
• Four years of experience in PowerShell, including SharePoint PowerShell modules, to configure and administer SharePoint and automate tasks.
• Four years of experience with high availability design (failover systems and data replication) pertaining to SharePoint enterprise architecture.
• Six years of experience with Internet Information Services (IIS) for Windows Server and the basic operation of websites, application Pools, IIS Administration, ports, SSL Certificates, and Kerberos.
• Five years of experience working as a system administrator maintaining Windows servers and performing tasks such as installing service packs, hot fixes, STIGs, and troubleshooting IP, DNS, load balancing problems.
• TS/SCI clearance with SBI and ability to attain SI, TK, G, HCS, and NATO Secret clearance.
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MSCE) – Productivity (SharePoint) Certification
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) and supplemental language (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf) .