Jacobs Senior Strategist, LNO to ICoE in Fort Bragg, North Carolina
Challenging Today. Reinventing Tomorrow.
We're invested in you and your success. Everything we do is more than just a project. It's our challenge as human beings, too. That's why we bring a thoughtful and collaborative approach to every one of our partnerships.
At Jacobs, we challenge the status quo and redefine how to solve the world's greatest challenges, transforming big ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow
• Provides a full range of intelligence and administrative support to assist analysts, engineers, and scientists involved in a variety of intelligence disciplines and activities.
• Activities include, but are not limited to, reviewing documents for accuracy and responding to staff requests on accessing, coordinating, consolidating or formatting; assisting with administration and management of RFIs, task actions, reports, and briefings; preparing correspondence and other documents needed to support the management of the program and associated activities; creating read-ahead documents, coordinating with security to ensure guests have appropriate access, and building read ahead books or material for official functions and meetings; and providing cross-domain data transfer and intelligence dissemination support.
• Provides recommendations as to the Strategy to develop, resource and sustain enduring training solutions for the Army Intelligence Warfighting Function (IWfF) and nests the Foundry Program within the IWfF Training Strategy to ensure that the program provides the needed capabilities.
• Provides expertise and advice in all Army resourcing processes that effect the ability of the IWfF to have a sustained training capability set.
• Advises senior leaders in the approaches and process adjustments to obtain the above.
• As required develops strategies and approaches to enable and inform senior leader decision making in regard to the planning and execution of above-described strategies.
• Provides recommendations for resourcing of specific training solutions identifying redundancies and gaps.
• Coordinates and synchronizes the above with critical stakeholders and Combatant Commands (CCMDs).
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Required experience in Tactical and Strategic Military Intelligence Operations, conducted major training events (Mission Command Training Program or other CTC) at the tactical and operational levels, direct experience with Planning-Programming-Budgeting System (PPBS) processes and served at the Colonel/O6 or above level on the Army Staff.
• Demonstrates ability to define problems, supervise studies and lead surveys to collect and analyze data to provide advice and recommend solutions.
• Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and understanding of the labor category activities required to meet mission requirements.
• Demonstrates mastery of qualitative and quantitative analytic methodologies and pursue developments in academia or other fields that affect tradecraft methodology. Demonstrates ability to define comprehensive, new, or unique research approaches that enable rigorous assessments to address and contribute to high-level tasks.
• Demonstrates in-depth analysis of analytic operations and knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC boundaries and clearly articulates key findings.
• Demonstrates ability to work independently and with minimal oversight.
Desired Education: Master’s degree related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Minimum Years of Experience:
Required Experience: Minimum 20 years of Army Military Intelligence experience and experience related and to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years. Desired 20+ year Army Officer career.
Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SSBI). Clearance processing will be completed by the U.S. Government. Factors considered for a U.S. Government Security Clearance include, but are not limited to:
• U.S. Citizenship (Required)
• Favorable Criminal History Check
• Education Verification
• Abuse/Illegal Drug Use
• Credit Check
• Subject Interview
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) and supplemental language (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf) .