Jacobs Mid Security Specialist - Fort Carson - TS/SCI REQUIRED in Fort Carson, Colorado
Assists the Special Security Officer (SSO) to ensure control of access to SCI and SCI facilities (SCIFs); certifying and receiving SCI visitor clearances / accesses; conducts SCI security briefings, indoctrinations, debriefings, training on classified material / SSO-related material and topics; obtains signed nondisclosure agreements; and provides guidance and assistance for processing SCI position and eligibility requests for assigned military, Government and contractor personnel. Other duties may include, but not limited to: audits of classified material; inspections of classified material storage facilities / SCIFs / containers; and, researching and preparing classified material-related policy and management recommendations, reports and recommendations. Other requirements and skills, consistent with the forgoing description, may be specified in individual TOs.
· Perform Personnel Security Operations.
· Conduct Escort Duties.
· Conduct Physical Security Operations.
#DVS #DIVERGENT #DIVERGENTSOLUTIONS
Here’s What You’ll Need:
· Required Experience: At least 8 years of Army Military Intelligence experience conducting analysis relevant to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
· Served a minimum of 1 year as am S-2 NCOIC, SSO, or SSR.
· Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that affirms completion of all developmental training and experiences for the labor category.
· Demonstrates ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and / or technically advanced. Demonstrates ability to structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organizations, and intelligence disciplines.
· Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction.
· Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
· Demonstrates ability to develop concise, insightful, and comprehensive products for defense intelligence.
· Demonstrates ability to lead teams in researching multifaceted or critical problems. Provides guidance in selecting, designing, and applying analytic methodologies. Uses argument evaluation and validated analytic methodologies to challenge differing perspectives.
· Desired Education: Bachelor’s degree in an area related to the labor category
Jacobs’ health and welfare benefits are designed to invest in you and in the things you care about. Your health. Your well-being. Your security. Your future. Typical benefits offered include educational reimbursement, retirement benefits, employee stock purchase plan, health benefits, disability benefits, life and accident insurance, voluntary benefits, paid time off and paid holidays, and parental leave.
Typical salary range for this position is $99,602.28 to $104,582.40 and is commensurate with experience relative to the position.