Jacobs MI Systems Maintainer/Integrator (35T) Course Trainer - Intermediate/Top Secret - HTASC in Fort Huachuca, Arizona
MI Systems Maintainer/Integrator (35T) Course Trainer - Intermediate/Top Secret - HTASC
Applicant must provide performance-oriented training using the TRADOC-approved Program of Instruction (POI). The full spectrum of training includes but is not limited to: classroom (platform and small group) training; hands-on/practical exercise training; role playing; simulation/virtual training; and field exercise training. Training may be for resident and non-resident training courses and in support of mobile training.
The applicant shall also participate as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in developing revisions of the POIs, Lesson Plans and Training Support Packages (TSPs) to remedy any deficiencies or shortcomings identified during the preparation for and conduct of instruction. Conduct of instruction shall also be in support of specialized training requirements or the training of new systems.
-Must have 4 years of MOS operational experience as a Military Intelligence Systems Maintainer/Integrator (35T), or equivalent U.S. Navy, Marine Corps, or Air Force specialties in support of authorized intelligence activities as defined by AR 381-10 within the last ten years.
- Must have completed one of the military courses; 35T SLC, or 351T WOBC.
- Must have received an Honorable discharge from military service.
- Must have experience with the Integration of Military Intelligence Systems into Defense Information Systems Networks and gateway connections to Army Battle Command Systems.
- Must have current knowledge of Information Technology Industry Standards and Certification Practices with the ability to obtain and maintain CompTIA Security Certification.
- Must have the ability to analyze, execute, and teach a systems approach to troubleshooting and repairing Military Intelligence Systems using advanced electronic repair, diagnostic tools, Local/Wide Area Networking, Server/Client configuration, and Network Compliancy tasks.
- Must have general knowledge of Intelligence Doctrine, Products, and Enterprise utilization that support the Processing, Distribution, and Exploitation of Intelligence Data.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Two years additional experience may be substituted, provided experience directly related to the positions description.
- Minimum of an Interim Top Secret or Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility required.
- Previously completedCommon Faculty Development Program - Instructor Course (CFDP-IC) and Small Group Instructor Training Course (SGITC) or DOD/Service equivalent program certifications.
- If instructor applicant does not possess these qualifications, the applicant must be able to pass the requisite USAICoE-provided courses on the first iteration of classes made available by the government and maintain such certifications throughout duration of employment.
- Instructor Certification requirements as specified in TRADOC Regulation (TR) 350-70 and AETCI 36-2202 and as supplemented in local regulatory policies.
- Current experience related to current MI doctrine, recent (draft) changes and fielding of the Army Field Manuals, Army Regulations and Department of Defense Directives (DoDD) relating to Intelligence Operations.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a drug-free workplace.
Primary Location United States-Arizona-Fort Huachuca
Req ID: ATE0004BF