Jacobs Exploitation Analyst, Level 2 – TS/SCI w/ Poly in Fort Meade, Maryland
Jacobs is seeking experienced Exploitation Analysts with a deep understanding of adversary networks, network defenses, and cyber network operational capabilities to develop exploitation plans and make operational adjustments as plans are executed. Successful candidates may also have experience programming, computer/network security, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, computer forensics, information assurance, systems engineering, and/or network and systems administration.
• Apply understanding of adversary networks, network defenses, and cyber network operational capabilities to develop exploitation plans and make operational adjustments as plans are executed
• Be part of a team, working together with government, military, and contractor personnel to develop shared understandings of intelligence needs, mission relevance, and areas of expertise
• Form hypotheses, critically assess and choose analysis techniques, then query, merge, enrich, evaluate, and pivot within data to attain and share insights
• Distill, document, contextualize and share your findings, including any new tradecraft that you develop with teammates, stakeholders, and intelligence consumers
Here’s What You’ll Need:
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Relevant experience must be in computer or information systems design/development/analysis.
• In addition, it may also include engineering hardware and/or software, programming, computer/network security, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, computer forensics, information assurance, systems engineering, and/or network and systems administration.
• Completion of military training in a relevant area such as JCAC (Joint Cyber Analysis Course) will be considered towards the relevant experience/education requirement (i.e., 24-week JCAC course will count as 6 months of experience).
• In some cases, foreign language proficiency may also be used to satisfy experience requirements; recent Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) scores are required to substantiate your proficiency level.
Technical Degree (additional experience, military training, or certifications can be substituted for degree)
Minimum Years of Experience:
9yrs with a HS/GED
7yrs with and Associates Degree
5yrs with a Bachelor’s degree
3yrs with a Master’s degree
2yrs with a Doctorate degree
Education: Degree in Network Engineering, Systems Engineering, Information Technology, or related field (e.g., General Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Forensics, Cyber Security, Software Engineering, Information Assurance, or Computer Security).
Note that 18 semester hours of military training/coursework in networking, computer science, or cyber topics is equivalent to an associate degree.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.