Jacobs Joint Cyberspace Operations Planner (Level 2) - TS/SCI with Poly Required in Fort Meade, Maryland
• Monitors and reviews strategies, doctrine, policies, directives, and instructions from higher echelon headquarters and makes recommendations to ensure compliance and/or consideration in planning efforts
• Develops plans and orders through the application of operational art and operational design, and by using the JOPP, within the milestones, deliverables, and interaction points for plans developed using Adaptive Planning and Execution (APEX) activities
• Provides input to briefings, transitioning concepts to execution, and assisting in the coordination of joint operational planning in support of training, exercises, combat, and contingency plans and operations
• Develops and integrates cyberspace capabilities into deliberate, contingency, operation, and crisis action planning
• Provides input for the development of TTPs, CONOPs, COAs, and other related documents related to OCO, DCO, and the securing, operating, and defending of the DODIN
• Provides input to address shortfalls, prioritize and validate requirements, and be prepared to modify development planning efforts based on the changing cyberspace environment
• Contributes to the development of exercise scenarios, exercise operational plans, and other required documentation to support planning and execution to accomplish USCYBERCOM exercise training priorities
• Conducts research of current and emerging threats to U.S. Critical Infrastructure and Key Resources (CIKR)
• Participates in Joint Planning Groups (JPGs), and Operational Planning Groups/Teams (OPG/OPTs)
• Acts as a full participant and provides substantive contributions to JPGs and OPG/OPTs developing and integrating cyber capabilities into plans, and in support of Combatant Commander planning efforts
• Fully participates and provides substantive contributions to cyberspace operations planning activities coordination through the IJSTO to include Evaluation Request and Response Messages, SAP procedures, and the RAPCO
• Serves as a technical expert of all planning methodologies and applications in all phases of military operations, providing analytical expertise and expert knowledge of operational design, Joint Operation Planning, and APEX
• Conducts joint operation planning in support of combat and contingency operations without supervision
• Provides technical expertise and participates in all phases and steps of the JOPP and APEX activities
• Provides significant contribution to the development of cyberspace operations plans, contingency plans, CONOPs, and orders
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Minimum five years of experience as a Joint Operation Planner and a complete working knowledge of the JOPP, JOPES, and APEX planning formats and guidance
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
• Minimum specialized education in military joint operation planning through the Joint Professional Military Education Phase II (JPME II). The JIOPC, or other similar military operation planning courses, may be substituted for JPME II.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Planning experience may be reduced by fFour years of planning experience may be substituted with completion of an advanced Service planner school (School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS), School of Advanced Air and Space Studies (SAASS), Joint Advanced Warfighting School (JAWS), etc.).
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.