Jacobs Senior Collective Training Exercise Integrator - Fort Riley - TS/SCI REQUIRED in Fort Riley, Kansas
Develops, maintains, and / or delivers training material to drive intelligence goals, objectives, tradecraft, and standards. Provides lesson plans / presentations / curricula in support of educational goals and maintains materiel within the assigned educational system (i.e. AGILE, Training Development Capability (TDC), etc.). Reviews emerging policy and doctrine publications, provides feedback, and assesses for incorporation into training products. Develops / maintains training records and tracking systems as required or designated by the Government.
• Provide liaison and direct support to the operational commander and Foundry Site Director responsible for generating an operational environment for home station collective training exercises.
• Supporting Army, Joint, Combined WFXs, training the intelligence elements of brigade combat teams, functional and multifunctional brigades, expeditionary sustainment command and sustainment brigades, and Army special operations forces embedded or standalone WFXs.
• Scenarios will feature the Decisive Action Training Environment (DATE), make use of hybrid threat doctrine, and integrate Unified Action Partner capabilities to meet operational training objectives.
• Must attend and graduate DISMG within 24 months; the contractor shall ensure at least 50% of all CTEIs graduate DISMG within 12 months.
#DVS #DIVERGENT #DIVERGENTSOLUTIONS
Here’s What You’ll Need:
· Minimum 8 years of Army Military Intelligence experience and experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
· Proficiency in DCGS-A or DIS software applications.
· Required :Minimum 3 iterations in a Combat Training Center (CTC) rotational unit serving in an Intelligence capacity.
· Familiarization with DATE, employment of Training Aids, Devices, Simulators and Simulations (TADSS), Mission Scenario Event List (MSEL) development, and Synthetic Training Environment Initiatives (STE).
· Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and understanding of the labor category activities required to meet mission requirements.
· Demonstrates mastery of qualitative and quantitative analytic methodologies and pursue developments in academia or other fields that affect tradecraft methodology.
· Demonstrates ability to define comprehensive, new, or unique research approaches that enable rigorous assessments to address and contribute to high-level tasks.
· Demonstrates in-depth analysis of analytic operations and knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC boundaries and clearly articulates key findings.
· Demonstrates ability to work independently and with minimal oversight.
· Demonstrates ability to review analytic products for cogent arguments, tradecraft standards, and adequate support for conclusions; routinely tests analytic rigor of analytic products
· Desired Education: Master’s degree in an area related to the labor category; or have Bachelor’s degree related to the labor category an additional 5 years of related senior experience, for a total of 17 years, as a substitute to the Master’s degree.
· Preferred Experience: Exercise Observer/Controller/Trainer (OC/T) experience.