Jacobs HVAC Revit Modeler in Kiryat Gat,
Jacobs is thrilled to announce the expansion of our team in Israel! Now you can join us locally in our exciting journey of challenging today & reinventing tomorrow!
Come be a part of a vibrant, dynamic team that delivers world class designs for industry leading clients around the world. We design of some of the most complex and specialized facilities being constructed today.
This challenging position involves working as part of a multi-discipline, highly interactive and coordinated team focused on projects including semiconductor manufacturing, data center facilities, and other state of the art manufacturing facilities.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills. They will exhibit a passion and desire to apply their professional experience and knowledge in a team environment on technically challenging and professionally rewarding projects.
• Perform necessary engineering and design tasks to produce construction documents in conjunction with a team of engineers and designers.
• Under the direction of a Senior Engineer, design Mechanical/HVAC services packages in Revit & AutoCAD.
• Coordinate and collaborate real time with other disciplines such as electrical, structural, architectural and process to develop designs.
• Follow quality and CAD/BIM standards.
• Perform quality review checks for 2D/3D modelling and Mech/HVAC deliverables.
• Display strong communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Minimum qualification of diploma in building services/mechanical engineering or relevant experience.
• Semiconductor experience preferable, large scale industrial, skill sets: wet and dry, detailing and sizing.
• Proficient in Microsoft suite (Excel).
• Strong relevant engineering/design experience in industrial/advanced technology sector.
• Experience in equipment layout definition.
• Excellent English; written and spoken.
• Knowledge of Mech/HVAC specific design standards, with an understanding of the international building codes.
• Ability to interact with other engineering disciplines, clients, and vendors at all levels.
• Experience using REVIT in a BIM environment.
The candidate will be a Mech/HVAC designer with 5+ years’ experience.