Jacobs Structural Revit Designer in Kiryat Gat,
Jacobs is thrilled to announce the expansion of our team in Israel! Now you can join us locally in our exciting journey of challenging today & reinventing tomorrow!
Come be a part of a vibrant, dynamic team that delivers world class designs for industry leading clients around the world. We design of some of the most complex and specialized facilities being constructed today.
This challenging position involves working as part of a multi-discipline, highly interactive and coordinated team focused on projects including semiconductor manufacturing, data center facilities, and other state of the art manufacturing facilities.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills. They will exhibit a passion and desire to apply their professional experience and knowledge in a team environment on technically challenging and professionally rewarding projects.
Our Revit Designers:
• Are highly proficient in 3D modeling using Revit.
• Create conceptual structural models based on verbal direction or rough sketches
• Coordinate the work of the designer team, assigning work, balancing workloads, monitoring progress towards deadlines, and ensuring quality standards are met.
• Take responsibility for internal, cross-discipline, and project reviews
• Attend project meetings and take an active role to help team resolve concerns and solve problems across all disciplines.
• Display strong communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
Semiconductor experience preferable, large scale industrial
Experience with Revit
Experience working on traditional steel and concrete structures.Experience with Navisworks and Bluebeam
Excellent English level - written and spoken
Ability to interact with other engineering disciplines, clients, and vendors at all levels
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience in structural design.