Jacobs Wastewater Project Manager in Grants, New Mexico
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we don’t settle – always looking beyond to raise the bar and deliver with excellence. We apply our expertise and knowledge as we look into the future with great optimism and focus. We don’t settle until we give our best and know that we’re making a difference.
Are you a Licensed Wastewater Operator with Project Manager experience and would like to join our collaborative team in Grants, NM? You’ll be responsible for the overall management and leadership of the project including profit and loss, permit compliance, safety, quality, and employee supervision and management including staffing, compensation, training and development. Working with other members of our team and the client you’ll build and maintain positive business and customer relationships, and lead the planning, organization, operations, maintenance and improvement of the facility. You’ll also be responsible for implementing safety policy and procedures and maintaining the operation process control including compliance with regulatory agencies.
Bring your team-focus, adaptability, and commitment to excellence, and we’ll help you grow what drives you – and deliver the world’s most challenging Operations Management projects, together.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• State ABC Grade 4 or New Mexico Level 4 Operators License, or experience and education to obtain within 1 year
• Advanced experience in in the operation and maintenance of a water production & distribution and wastewater facilities
• Experience leading, coaching and supervising a team • Proficient performing mathematical and algebraic calculations associated with wastewater treatment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, data management systems and able to operate plant VFD’s, PLC’s and SCADA systems
• Valid driver’s license with no major infractions
Ideally, You’ll Also Have:
• Associates or College degree in Engineering, Environmental Science or Business Administration
• Capable of working independently and maintaining an orderly schedule
• Expertise of the technical aspects of the facility
• Demonstrated interpersonal relations and personnel management skills
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) and supplemental language. (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf)
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.