Jacobs Process Engineering Lead in Greenville, South Carolina
Process Engineering Lead
Jacobs is seeking an experienced engineer for capital project process design and development with a focus on nonwoven products. Client facing interaction in the specific areas of spunbond, SMS, meltblown, and bonded carded webs is a key component to this position.
The engineer for this role will provide technical leadership to develop & design processes in support of our client’s businesses. Project specific travel will range from 20 to 80 percent. Candidates should have a strong knowledge of nonwoven products and production methods. Knowledge and/or experience in meltspinning, extrusion, process air systems, spunbond, meltblown, and SMS technologies is greatly preferred. Candidate will have a demonstrated ability to effectively interface with a broad range of individuals including other engineering disciplines, client engineers and client operations. Practical experience leading projects, managing operations and communicating with external vendors is required.
1) Candidates must possess a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in chemical / mechanical engineering, or a related technical field. (Advanced degree preferred.)
2) Requires 15-20 years of experience in a variety of technical and operational assignments in a professional or engineering capacity.
3) A demonstrated ability to work independently or as part of a team to complete projects within required timeframes.
4) Experience and expertise with nonwoven products, procedures, and processes.
5) Strong client facing communication skills in technical and business settings are highly encouraged.
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you?ll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a drug-free workplace.
Primary Location United States-South Carolina-Greenville
Travel Yes, 10 % of the Time
Req ID: BIA000649