Jacobs Senior Human Resources Business Partner in HANOVER, Maryland
As a Senior Human Resources Business Partner, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that HR initiatives align with the business needs of the Cyber and Intelligence Business Unit. This hybrid position offers the flexibility of remote work for 2-3 days per week, with the remaining time spent on-site supporting our offices in Hanover, Severn, and Columbia, Maryland. Your primary responsibilities will include providing comprehensive HR support, fostering a positive work environment, and collaborating with business leaders to achieve our HR goals.
· Alignment with Company Values: Work and lead in alignment with the company's values, ensuring a consistent and ethical approach to HR activities.
· Comprehensive HR Support: Provide day-to-day HR support and counsel across various areas, including recruiting, compensation, benefits, training, employee relations, employment documentation, policies, procedures, laws, standards, and government regulations.
· HR Program Implementation: Implement HR programs tailored to the unique needs of the business group, focusing on strategies to enhance employee morale and productivity.
· Talent Management: Develop and execute strategies for attracting, retaining, and developing talent, including compensation analysis and assistance with the administration of annual merit planning.
· Industry Insight: Stay updated on industry trends, market dynamics, and competitors within the field to inform HR strategies effectively.
· Change Management: Assist in leading and managing organizational changes, whether they involve restructuring, mergers, or new business initiatives.
· Data-Driven HR: Leverage HR analytics and data to measure the impact of HR initiatives and provide data-based recommendations.
· Stakeholder Engagement: Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, including executives, department heads, and employees, to ensure the success of HR initiatives.
· Long-Term Thinking: Display a long-term perspective on how HR contributes to the company's success and adapt strategies accordingly.
· Diversity and Inclusion: Develop and implement strategies to foster diversity and inclusion within the organization.
· Compliance and Best Practices: Stay informed about labor laws and HR regulations to ensure compliance, while also keeping abreast of HR best practices, trends, and field developments.
· Professionalism: Demonstrate high ethical standards and professionalism when dealing with sensitive personnel matters and in all HR activities.
· Other Duties: Perform additional duties as required.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
Here’s What You’ll Need:
· Progressive and relevant human resources experience.
· Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of management.
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy while managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong independent and collaborative problem-solving skills, with the ability to perform duties with minimal direction.
· Ability to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
· Experience in a government contracting environment.
· Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5+ years of experience as an HR Professional.
· PHR/SPHR certification.
· Secret Clearance.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.