Jacobs Systems Engineer Prof Career W/Poly in HANOVER, Maryland
Jacobs is seeking a Systems Engineer to support a prime contract in our Hanover, MD office. We value candidates who are detail-oriented while also being able to think and react quickly to emerging and unique problem sets. To be successful in this role you'll be able to rapidly adapt and learn how to operate the front and back end of new products and processes. You’ll be responsible for driving availability of our most critical user environments through direct technical support.
• Provide engineering, analysis and evaluation of enterprise system. Provide input into System Security Plans and Authorization.
• Perform tasks using the Linux OS environment, McAfee Endpoint, VMWare vCenter.
• Perform tasks involving LDAP and LDAP tools such as Active Directory.
• Perform IA engineering and hands-on System Administration of complex distributed systems.
• Perform backend infrastructure operation and maintenance for large scale systems to include but not limited to backups and system monitoring.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Provide engineering analysis and evaluation, and input into Security Administration for infrastructure systems.
• A minimum of 12 years of experience in software engineering development, software testing, and software documentation. A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronic, or Computer Engineering; Computer Science; or a related field may be substituted for 4 years of experience.
• DoD 8570 Compliant IAT Level II
• Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
• Hard working professional with the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks in a timely and efficient manner
• Demonstrated ability to continuously learn and work independently, making decisions with minimal supervision
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an enthusiasm for in working in a highly-collaborative setting – sharing best practices, lessons learned, and assisting where gaps exist
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) and supplemental language (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf) .