Jacobs Resource Analyst - Remote in Hartford, Connecticut
Challenging Today. Reinventing Tomorrow.
We're invested in you and your success. Everything we do is more than just a project. It's our challenge as human beings, too. That's why we bring a thoughtful and collaborative approach to every one of our partnerships.
At Jacobs, we challenge the status quo and redefine how to solve the world's greatest challenges, transforming big ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow
Seeking a Resource Analyst to support the CTF team at Crane, IN. This is a working-level position that applies an intermediate-level of Acquisition/Business principles and processes to accomplish Resource Analyst duties.
• Perform full spectrum of business/acquisition/ administration duties to include interacting with and supporting both internal and external customers. Supervisor provides the scope, timelines and overall goal for assigned projects and employee works independently to accomplish the project.
• Employee handles situations that are routine and out of the ordinary looking at numerous variables and discerning the best course of action
• Support management staff with day-to-day operations;
• Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings;
• Work with finance and management to verify cost reports and invoices;
• Managing subcontract actions to include funding, managing subcontract logs, invoice review and verification, and subcontract cost management.
• Prepare various documents (i.e.. Purchase Orders, Contract Data Requirements Lists, Subcontract funding documents, etc.) forms and presentations independently for senior level review and approval;
• Prepare purchase orders in accordance with Jacobs approved purchasing manual;
• Shipping and Receiving
• Maintain purchase order logs
• Review, and edit others work for accuracy, grammar, spelling and format and deliver final products within established schedules
• Support the management and control of program/project/task schedules
*This list is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities.to the job duties.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
BS/BA and 3 years relevant experience, or 10 years of relevant experience.
• Must possess knowledge of PCs, Windows applications, word-processing and database software;
• Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel and Power-Point;
• Must use and understand analytical data, and conduct research, analysis and integrate data to provide information that decisions can be based;
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communications skills, be well-organized, and able to maintain confidentiality.
Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a secret clearance
#ansdefense #moip #cjpost
Essential Functions for Position
Physical Requirements: May include lifting of weight up to forty (40) pounds as necessary.
Work Environment: Can involve inside or outside work depending on the task. An inside environment may be a cubicle (considerations: close quarters, low to moderate noise, bright or dim lighting). Outside work may include various environmental conditions including warm and cold climates. Needs to be able to work well with co-workers and all levels of management. No hazards on job or unusual environmental conditions.
Equipment and Machines: Ability to operate office equipment such as a personal computer, printer, copy machine, telephone, fax machine and other equipment including desk supplies and other work-related tools as required. Possess heavy and light equipment licenses, or the ability to obtain the necessary licenses.
Attendance: Normal hours are Monday – Thursday between 6:00am to 4:00pm during flex weeks, 6:00am to 3:00pm on non-flex weeks. Punctuality and regular attendance are necessary to meet deadlines. Must exhibit flexibility of work hours to adjust to surge situations based on critical mission requirements. With the exception of STD/LTD/FMLA & approved time off, attendance is considered essential.
Other Essential Functions: Must demonstrate professional behavior at all times when dealing with customers, management, and co-workers. Must have clear, concise and accurate communications skills in English, both verbal and written. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk to employees or others. Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a professional manner. Independent personal transportation to office or work site is required. Travel (up to 10%) to and from customer locations and test locations (government and vendor) may be required to support projects. This may involve airline travel. In some cases, accommodations can possibly be made for POV, if necessary. When operating any vehicle for work purposes, must wear seat belt and in addition, no cellular devices are to be used when vehicle is in motion.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) and supplemental language (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf) .