Jacobs Sr. Full Stack Developer (.NET/C#) in Huntsville, Alabama
At Jacobs, we make the world smarter, more connected and more sustainable.
Challenging today is our response to the increasing complexity our world is experiencing.
It calls on us to join forces, putting our knowledge and imagination together to reinvent the way we solve problems and shape the next generation of innovative solutions.
Reinventing tomorrow is our promise and an invitation to raise the bar in everything we do.
From the brilliant solutions we create with our clients, to the open and inclusive culture we create for our people. From the positive difference we make in our communities, to the added value we deliver to our shareholders.
The Full Stack Developer Sr position is a part of a team that designs and delivers on premises and cloud based applications. In addition to standard development, the team also has a focus on automating tasks utilizing a fully implemented CI/CD pipeline. The team utilizes agile methodologies to plan projects and tasks and break them down into 2-week sprints. The team is made up of cloud engineers and developers working closely together to complete projects for the customer. We are looking for developers that want to implement and learn cutting-edge cloud technologies and services to support our customer and their multiple national security missions. The developer should have Sr level front-end and back-end development experience.
This position is a hybrid position with two days onsite at our customer’s location in Huntsville Alabama and allows for 3 days a week of remote work. Additional onsite days are only required based on mission need.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
The Full Stack Developer Sr role requires the following skillsets/experience:
• Active Secret clearance
• Position contingent upon ability to obtain active Top Secret clearance and willingness to obtain poly
• 12 years of experience with programming and software development in front-end and back-end programming including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assurance, troubleshooting and/or upgrading of software systems.
• 5 years of experience architecting software solutions based on customer requirements
• 5 years of experience leading technical teams
• 3 years of experience designing and implementing automated build and deployment pipe or lines and supporting platform
• Experience troubleshooting and supporting enterprise applications while maintaining 24/7 availability
• Experience with cloud development and databases
• CI/CD experience with Gitlab Runner, Jenkins, or similar technology
• Some experience with Hashicorp Packer, Consul, or Vault
• Ability to work in a team/agile environment
• Experience utilizing Jira and Confluence or similar
• Strong oral and written and communication skill