Jacobs Intelligence Integrator, Senior in Joint, Washington
Critical Mission Solutions
Your mission is our mission.
We're invested in you and your success. Everything we do - whether Aerospace, Defense, Intelligence, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Nuclear, Automotive, or Telecommunications - is more than just a project. It's our challenge as human beings, too. That's why we bring a thoughtful and collaborative approach to every one of our partnerships.
It's our promise to challenge the status quo as we redefine how to solve the world's greatest challenges, and transform big ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed –today and into tomorrow.
The Buffalo Group a subsidiary of Jacobs is looking for Senior Intelligence Ingrator to support its Army INSCOM Department of Army Intelligence Information Services (DAIIS) program.
Control: Candidate will report to and receive direction from DAIIS (DCS, G-2 DAMI-IM)
Location: Contractor will have dedicated workspace within I Corps G2 with requisite systems (NIPRNET, SIPRNET, and JWICS) as well as access to appropriate coalition networks, if available. Contractor will also conduct regular travel to INDOPACOM aligned units, or units deploying into the INDOPACOM Theater for exercise or rotational assignments.
Purpose: The goal of this position is to organically embed DAIIS capabilities and solutions within the I Corps G2 to facilitate access, identification, discovery, integration, and dissemination of relevant intelligence reporting, and better synchronize Army G2, INSCOM, ASCC, COCOM, and IC data related efforts within INDOPACOM Theater. A major intent of the position is to understand and deconflict intelligence data requirements for supporting Multi-Domain Operations (MDO). Part of that is helping enable the Multi Domain Task Force (MDTF) intel support element (I2CEWS). Also helping us understand INDOPACOM Theater multinational C2ISR architectures, and how we facilitate rapid dissemination of releasable intelligence reporting to appropriate Unified Action Partners. The position will also assist other tenant units at JBLM, such as 1st Special Forces Group and the 201st Expeditionary MIB.
• Serve as the main point of contact between DAIIS and I Corps G2 for relevant intelligence knowledge management and intelligence data / architecture issues.
• Identify theater ground intelligence access, ingestion, production, dissemination gaps and facilitate DAIIS and other stakeholders to deliver solutions.
• Promote use of access and entitlements management applications (e.g. JEMS and GATEKEEPER) and teach best practices for gaining approval of mission needs profiles for IC Communities of Interest (e.g. CIAWIRE). Intent is to maximize access to appropriate IC intelligence information and tools.
• Identify data sets and data sources used by theater ground analysts; assist analysts in identifying relevant intelligence message traffic and identify gaps
• Engage with theater customers from across the DoD, the IC, and foreign partners, to actively socialize DAIIS capabilities and services and enterprise solutions.
• Assist customer organizations with integrating DAIIS services into their intelligence processes by demonstrating additional capabilities and services and providing recommendations which provide added value to customer intelligence mission requirements
• Deliver intelligence integration solutions via DAIIS GEN 302 Foundry “Intelligence Knowledge Management and Content Management” training to units within the INDOPACOM AOR as well as regionally aligned or geographically focused units for predeployment.
• Acquire daily intelligence reporting using multiple sources which include accessing portals and email distribution lists. Conduct periodic research across multiple classified networks and engage with INDOPACOM intelligence producers in order to identify or obtain access to new intelligence reporting.
• Participate in all appropriate in-person or VTCs.
• Participate in INDOPACOM J2 OPLAN planning events that incorporate theater intelligence architecture - particularly from an information sharing / joint / multinational perspective and work with INDOPACOM J26 to influence intelligence architecture considerations.
• Document internal/external intelligence information management and data integration best practices and strategies.
• Assesses impact of new technologies on the legacy intelligence systems architecture (e.g. TCSP) and develop plans to adopt those new technologies and/or adapt current technologies
Here’s What You’ll Need:
Minimum 12 years of intelligence analysis experience
Minimum Bachelors Degree
Experience with data analysis and military intelligence databases
Experience with Data Transfer in multiple classified networks
Experience with Military Intelligence Knowledge Management systems
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) and supplemental language (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf) .
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.