Jacobs Senior Mechanical / HVAC Engineer in Kiryat Gat, Israel
Jacobs is thrilled to announce the expansion of our team in Israel! Now you can join us locally in our exciting journey of challenging today & reinventing tomorrow!
Come be a part of a vibrant, dynamic team that delivers world class designs for industry leading clients around the world. We design of some of the most complex and specialized facilities being constructed today.
This challenging position involves working as part of a multi-discipline, highly interactive and coordinated team focused on projects including semiconductor manufacturing, data center facilities, and other state of the art manufacturing facilities.
We are looking for a Senior Mechanical/HVAC Engineer to join our team!
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills. They will exhibit a passion and desire to apply their professional experience and knowledge in a team environment on technically challenging and professionally rewarding projects.
Our Mech/HVAC Engineers
• Organize, assign, and delegate necessary engineering and design tasks to produce construction documents in conjunction with a team of engineers and designers.
• Coordinate and collaborate real time with other disciplines to develop designs.
• Independently lead plant design activities as an area/system leader and coordinate with multi-discipline designers.
• Perform Mech/HVAC plant design work across several engineering disciplines in 2D/3D integrated design systems.
• Perform quality review checks for 2D/3D modelling and Mech/HVAC deliverables.
• Participate in design reviews, risk assessments and vendor bid evaluations.
• Are responsible for up front site selection and due diligence activities.
• Perform field activities such as observation of construction activities.
• Review construction submittals for conformance with the intent of contract and design documents.
• Display strong communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Minimum qualification of bachelor’s degree in building services/mechanical engineering.
• Semiconductor experience preferable, large scale industrial, skill sets: wet and dry, calculations, specifications, detailing and sizing.
• Proficient in Microsoft suite (Excel).
• Relevant engineering/design experience in industrial/advanced technology sector.
• Engineering/ design experience in the Mech/HVAC systems
• Excellent English level - written and spoken
• Ability to interact with other engineering disciplines, clients, and vendors at all levels.
• Experience using REVIT in a BIM environment.
The idea candidate will be a Mech/Building Services Engineer with 5+ years experience.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.