Jacobs Assistant HVAC Engineer in Krakow, Poland
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
• 3D modeling of mechanical equipment and systems
• Delivering projects in English
• Designing mechanical/HVAC-plumbing-drainage/ systems for new buildings and expansion of industrial projects
• Preparing necessary calculations for the design
• Cooperation with engineers and designers of other disciplines
• Participation in building mechanical designs for industrial projects
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• MSc in environmental or mechanical engineering
• Experience in design or construction of industrial projects
• Good skills of CAD software (Revit MEP or AECOsim or OpenPlant)
• Ability to work in English
• German language skills would be an advantage
• Motivated and enthusiastic to develop and learn
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.