Jacobs Assistant Hydrotechnical Engineer/ Asystent projektanta - branża hydrotechniczna in Krakow, Poland
To meet our growing business needs and future development aspirations we are looking for a Junior River Engineer, who wants to grow their career delivering challenging projects. You will join an established and thriving water team in UK working on projects for clients in major public and private sector organisations and will become part of a respected and ambitious company with excellent career prospects.
Working predominantly in flood risk management you will take a junior role in technical delivery of river engineering projects, canal restoration, fish pass design, drainage and environmental improvements for a range of public and private sector clients.
With a passion for delighting our clients you will ensure that our engineering solutions meet their needs and exceed their expectations feeding in ideas to improve and enhance our market leading designs. With excellent communication skills, you will have a genuine interest in finding creative and innovative ideas and the hunger to extend your own skills and knowledge in the flood risk sector.
• Delivering Civil design elements for Water projects such as hydrotechnical structures and site works
• Developing 3D models, 2D drawings and other engineering components of levees, reservoirs, river regulation, concrete/steel structures, terrain grading, cut/fill balance and others
• Working with the wider team in our offices in Poland, Europe
Full time, permanent employment ( office+remote work)
Opportunity to work on exciting international projects and programs
Commitment to your personal and professional development
Dynamic environment that encourages a healthy work life balance with flexible working conditions
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Master Degree in Civil/ Environmental Engineering/ Building Information Modeling (BIM)
• Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience
• Understanding of engineering solutions of hydrotechnics and flood risk
• Understanding of project live cycle (conceptual design, outline design, detail design, construction design).
• Understanding of UK/EU standard and best practices would be an asset
• Good knowledge of 3D environment (AutoCAD Civil 3D), AutoCAD, good MS Office
• Good written and oral English skills