Jacobs Category Manager for HR Services and Contingent Labor in Krakow, Poland
As the Category Manager for HR Services and Contingent Labor, you will partner with HR leadership and senior Business Unit stakeholders to lead the development, implementation, and ongoing management of category strategies at a global and regional level.
• Develop category strategies for the assigned areas of responsibility
• Achieve cost savings, risk mitigation and process efficiencies through various value levers, such as: market analysis, make/buy analysis, sourcing, TCO modeling, process improvement, low-cost country sourcing, demand management
• Lead supplier selection process across multiple subsets of the category, with various scope and stakeholder groups (recommend sources of supply from diversity, disadvantaged and small business where applicable)
• Collect and analyze internal/external category data, metrics and reports to inform strategic decisions and track performance against goals
• Develop mechanisms and metrics to track supplier performance
• Lead negotiations with current and potential suppliers as part of the contract renewal or vendor selection process
• Innovate within the procurement space, look at new ways to structure programs or categories, benefit from changes in supply market, or modify tools/processes to add value
• Provide support throughout the sourcing and contracting process when necessary, ensuring seamless handoff to GBS or other teams when appropriate
• Lead category councils and business reviews to support collaboration, knowledge sharing, opportunity identification, and overall relationship development
• Strictly uphold Company and Department policies and procedures.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Minimum 8 years of Procurement experience, preferably with 4 years in the engineering and construction industry
• Significant experience in managing procurement operations on major projects, including drafting and formulating contracts, RFx development, negotiations, administering major purchase orders, contracts or subcontracts
• Experience in projects related to HR Services and Contingent Labor, including recruitment, training and talent management
• Experience with US or Canadian commercial contract law will be big asset
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Ability and willingness to attend virtual calls in global time zones.
• International working environment and unique company culture with emphasis on individual career growth and work-life balance
• Friendly atmosphere and professional collaboration founded on diversity and inclusion in the workplace (e.g. employees’ organizations initiatives like Women’s Networks, Green Team, Toastmasters, sport activities)
• Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualifications
• Benefits package (e.g. private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, car park sharing system, bicycle parking, fruits)
• Flexible working arrangements based on business requirements.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.