Jacobs HR Onboarding Coordinator (MENA) in Krakow, Poland
Together, we’re pushing the limits of what’s possible. We stay ahead to create the new standards our future needs. Start your career with Jacobs – a company like no other that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Our Krakow Global Business Services (GBS) Center provides global support and expertise in the fields of Finance, Accounting, Procurement, Project Management, IT and HR.
At the moment, we are looking for an HR Onboarding Coordinator for the MENA region.
A Human Resources general support role responsible for coordinating the onboarding of new employees and contingent workers.
Provide excellent customer service and support to managers and new hires from the time of offer acceptance through the first 30 days of employment.
Apply judgment in determining work methods and balancing competing priorities.
Main role responsibilities:
• Support Global and local (MENA) Onboarding processes
• Gather onboarding set-up requirements.
• Help managers understand their role in the onboarding process and encourage them to use their resources.
• Respond to open tasks and manage new employees through ServiceNow, Taleo and Oracle.
• Coordinate with Onboarding Partners (Managers, TA, HR, IT, Facilities, etc.) to ensure proper and timely provisioning of new employees’ set-up requirements.
• Be a resource for the new employee through touchpoints, email correspondence, and support in using their new employee tools.
• Data input.
• Offers preparations and checks.
• Contracts revisions.
• Test new features and onboarding process changes before launch (Taleo, ServiceNow).
• Deliver manual process for transfers.
• Collect and submit new hire paperwork.
• Support Global Onboarding processes.
• Contact with stakeholders.
• Prepare/update guides and instructions.
• Prepare and coordinate PL Orientations Days.
• Support Onboarding Coordinators (All regions).
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong proficiency in English.
• Ability to speak in public.
• Demonstrated professionalism, tact, diplomacy, discretion, and judgment.
• Ability to function independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to interface comfortably with associates at all levels of the organization.
• Must be able to learn quickly, get along with others, and have strong follow-up skills.
• Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities and a diverse workload, while achieving results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Ability to problem-solve and generate creative solutions to onboarding challenges, while working effectively with providers, staff, and business partners.
• Have a very strong customer focus.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role.
• International working environment and unique company culture.
• Personal development opportunities.
• Friendly atmosphere in a dynamic team.
• Full-time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification.
• Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sports activities, and other.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.