Jacobs Hydrotechnical Engineer/ Projektant - branża hydrotechniczna in Krakow, Poland
To meet our growing business needs and future development aspirations we are looking for a River Engineer, who wants to grow their career delivering challenging projects. You will join an established and thriving water team in UK working on projects for clients in major public and private sector organisations and will become part of a respected and ambitious company with excellent career prospects.
Working predominantly in flood risk management you will take a mid role in technical delivery of river engineering projects, canal restoration, fish pass design, drainage and environmental improvements for a range of public and private sector clients.
With a passion for delighting our clients you will ensure that our engineering solutions meet their needs and exceed their expectations feeding in ideas to improve and enhance our market leading designs. With excellent communication skills, you will have a genuine interest in finding creative and innovative ideas and the hunger to extend your own skills and knowledge in the flood risk sector.
• Deliver the Hydrotechnical design elements such as levees, reservoirs, river regulation, concrete/steel hydrotechnical structures
• Help develop innovative solutions that deliver the client’s brief
• Supervise junior staff and Projects
• Provide quality assurance and quality check
• Working with the wider team in our offices in Poland, Europe, North America on local and international projects
Full time, permanent employment ( office+remote work)
Opportunity to work on exciting international projects and programs
Commitment to your personal and professional development
Dynamic environment that encourages a healthy work life balance with flexible working conditions
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Master Degree in Civil/ Environmental Engineering/ Building Information Modeling (BIM)
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
• Chartered with the relevant Institution
• Understanding of hydrotechnics and flood risk solution identification and development
• Understanding of project live cycle (conceptual design, outline design, detail design, construction design).
• Construction work experience would be an asset
• Understanding of Polish standards (water/building law), understanding of UK codes and best practice would be an asset
• Good knowledge of 3D environment (AutoCAD Civil 3D), AutoCAD, good MS Office
• Good written and oral English skills